Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT QUANTITIES CAN I PURCHASE?Chris Claghorn
- We sell our bungs in bags of 25 and 100, and in case quantity of either 500 or a 1000 depending on the size of the bung.
HOW THICK ARE THE BUNGS?Chris Claghorn
- Our bungs are 7/8” thick
- The tolerance for the thickness is -.024 to +.024
ARE YOUR BUNGS TAPERED?Chris Claghorn
- Our bungs are tapered at a 5 degree taper from top to bottom with a .125 difference from top to bottom, 1/8” .
- The tolerances for the top of the bung are -.000 to +.031
- The tolerances for the bottom are -.015 to +.015
CAN YOU CUT A THICKER BUNG?Chris Claghorn
- Not at this time.
WHAT ARE MY WOOD OPTIONS?Chris Claghorn
- Poplar is our standard bung. We can also cut bungs from White Oak, Red Oak and Walnut
WHAT SIZES OF BUNGS DO YOU SELL?Chris Claghorn
- WB-150(1 ½)
- WB-162(1 5/8)
- WB-194(1 15/16)
- WB-206(2 1/16)
- WB-213(2 1/8)
- WB-219(2 3/16)
- WB-225(2 ¼ )
- WB-238(2 3/8)
- WB-244(2 7/16)
- WB-250(2 ½ )
- WB-269(2 11/16)
- WB-306(3 1/16)
CAN YOU CUT CUSTOM SIZE BUNGS?Chris Claghorn
- Yes, but there is an additional charge for tooling and this process may take up to 60 days.